Thursday, January 21, 2016

Madame Googoo Carrier Review

I was lucky enough to borrow the toddler sized Madame Goo Goo buckle carrier from our lending library recently. I have been waiting a while to try this beauty!


When Babywearing Around Tulsa first got this carrier, my kiddo was too small, and then I waited for my name to be drawn. This carrier is beautiful, and impeccably made! The stitching is perfect, and I have no doubts about the quality. The fabrics are so fun and well coordinated; it is gorgeous! The padding is perfect, and talk about making my 25 pounder weightless! I love that she eliminates the need for reach straps with snap up extra long hood ties. I am not a fan of the chest clip, as there is no way to keep it in my sweet spot, but if I ordered one I could have her address that, I'm sure. With all the options she offers, this is easily the perfect carrier to own! 


Be sure to get your little one in a MGG at some point in your wearing journey!








Jade lives in east Tulsa with her husband, two boys, and dog Crash. She is passionate about supporting parents. Jade is a Post Partum Doula with Better Birth Now

No comments:

Post a Comment